The DesStory Community. :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application Format.

Go down

GM Application Format. Empty GM Application Format.

Post  Monique Sun May 17, 2009 2:33 am

To those of you who have already applied before I have posted this, you can either add to your application or just leave it.
Before you have written a GM application, please go to the 'introduction' category on the forums, and introduce yourself there first. :)
Please include answers to all of these questions below, or your application may not be considered at all.
Note: Although [Owner]Loves (Admin) does not use the forums, [GM]Hueston and I will read through the applications, get to know the player in-game, and then tell Owner if there is anyone that is suitable for the GM rank.
Thankyou; the format is below:

In-game name:

Timezone:

Time/days spent on DesStory:

GM Experience:

Why you are suitable to be GM:

What you will do as a GM:

Anything that makes you different to any other GM candidate:

What you will do when you see a new player:

Anything extra you would like to say:

GM application terms&agreement [Simply highlight yes or no]:
I agree that I have not lied about anything in the answers above, and know that if I have lied about being a GM on certain servers which I have not been, my application will be deleted. If I am chosen to be a GM on DesStory I will not advertise another server, give out free equipment, abuse GM power, or do anything against the DesStory rules. I will not be arrogant to players, and will be able to get along with other GMs. [YES/NO]

Thankyou for taking time on your application, good luck to all of you! :D

Monique

Back to top Go down