The DesStory Community. :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will's GM application

Go down

Will's GM application Empty Will''s GM application

Post  omgitzwill Sat May 23, 2009 9:05 am

i used the form of the GM app noted as a sticky and i added some other important topics...tell me what you think!

IGN (In-Game Name): OmgiTzWill
Name: Will

E-mail/MSN: Email: r7j1w6@aol.com

Date of Birth: July 16th 1993

Vacancy: Game Master

Days on this server:I made my character 1 week ago but havent been on much b/c i was studying for finals BUT IM BACKjavascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')

1) What are the qualities that qualify you to fill the vacancy? I must say that I am a friendly and out-going person to anyone with patience.

2) How much time are you willing to dedicate to ( the private sever)?
As much as I can. I would be on at least everyday. Sometimes not all because of homework. Even if I had homework, I would still log on.

3) How would you interact and help players?
They can approach me in a mature and polite manner and I would be happy to help them. They could contact me on MSN or in game for help.

4) How would you interact and help NEW players?
I would explain things in a more detailed way. I would also would be delighted to help them train and level if I have free time.

5) How would you deal with hackers?
First, I would bring them to the GM room (If there is one. Or any other empty maps) and question them and see if they're denying. If they are, then ban. I believe people should have a 2ndchance, and I would tell them to turn off the hacks and not use them in the Private Server. if they don't listen to my request then it is a Ban.

When they turn off their hacks, I would be on their case as much as I can to see if they are hacking. Then its a ban.

6) What is your experience with MapleStory (GMS or PS)?
Since Beta. Played AxedMS, SystemStory, BlizzardMS, SmokyMS, HarukiMS, and others…to many to count

7) What is your experience with GameMaster Status?
My experience is that I have been around alot of GM's to know what to do. For example the commands. I was also a GM on System Story, UnRealms, Untitledms, Loverms, and Factionms

9) What would make you stand out from the rest?
I would be an active GM that is willing to help out others. (Not saying other GMs aren't active and don't help others) And I'm just looking to have fun with others and listen to the people in need and that have suggestions to make the Private Server alot better.

10) How well is your english?
I speak English fluently. I was born and raised in NY and Jersey(you may think this is a stupid question...but who wants a Gm that doesnt even speak your language?

11) Will you make fun of the people that weren't chosen if you get picked?
No, I would not simply because this is a serious thing. If it was a joke, it would be a different situation.

12) If your best friend was caught hacking, what would you do?
Same answer as question 5.

13) What would you do if your "friends" asked you for items, scrolls, etc.?
I would say no because they didn't do anything to deserve items. If theywould win an event or something hosted by a GM, than I would givesomething reasonable.

14)What events would you host?
I would hold many events i.e. Jump quests and hide and seek. I have experence with these because i was a GM on System Story. I would not hold to many though and lag the server. I am always up for an event XD

Thank you for taking yourtime to read this GM App. It would be an honor to be apart of the GMstaff. If you have any further questions, please contact me at my email.

r7j1w6@aol.com

I do not want to become a GM just simply to have advantages. I want to make this Private Server better.

P.S. this took me a WHILE to write...please read thoroughly!

-Will Very Happy

omgitzwill

Back to top Go down