The DesStory Community. :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's Game Master Application (accepted)

2 posters

Go down

Michael's Game Master Application (accepted) Empty Michael's Game Master Application (accepted)

Post  michael Sun May 17, 2009 1:05 am

In-game name: Michael

Timezone: EDT

Time/days spent on DesStory: A week and 4 days

GM Experience: I Currently have my own server called skadoushstory but it sucks. i have also been GM on 8 other servers but most of them have closed down so i have came to this server because its awesome and I hope it will NEVER close.

Why you are suitable to be GM: Im suitable to be a Game Master mostly beacuase of my attitude and my care for others. because if other players are not happy than I am not happy. Players in the server can get stuck somtimes because maybe they are new to private servers or somthing. They can just smega thier problem and i will be there so quickly it wont be funny

What you will do as a GM: As a gm i will help to keep the server safe from hackers and i will be helping players on a regular basis not just sitting in the GM map doing absolutly NOTHING. also i have a bit of coding experiance so if you need a bit of coding done just PM me.

Anything that makes you different to any other GM candidate: i ma very unique from other Game Masters. 1: i am very nice and respectful to other maplers because I want them to have as much fun in DesStory than i do. 2: If i see sombody spamming i will not just ban them like other GM's First i will ask them politely to stop. if they continue i will jail them. if they still continue they will be banned.

What you will do when you see a new player: When i see a new player i will say welcome to DesStory! and answer any questions they have. Also they will get a Gold Meso Sack for starter money

Anything extra you would like to say: I would just like to say that i will be on the server 2 hours or more EVERY day no joke. If im not picked for GM status i will be disipointed because i think i would be a great addition as a GM on your server

Thank you for your time -Michael

GM application terms&agreement [Simply highlight yes or no]:
I agree that I have not lied about anything in the answers above, and know that if I have lied about being a GM on certain servers which I have not been, my application will be deleted. If I am chosen to be a GM on DesStory I will not advertise another server, give out free equipment, abuse GM power, or do anything against the DesStory rules. I will not be arrogant to players, and will be able to get along with other GMs. YES

Last edited by michael on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 6 times in total
michael
michael

Back to top Go down

Michael's Game Master Application (accepted) Empty Re: Michael's Game Master Application (accepted)

Post  Monique Sun May 17, 2009 3:14 am

Really nice GM application :) Perhaps you could include your age?
And also, the "Why you are suitable to be a GM" answer is kind of short, since it is the question we care about the most. If you can, please add to your app!
Other than that, thankyou for your effort and we will definitely put your app into consideration.
Good luck! :D

Monique

Back to top Go down

Michael's Game Master Application (accepted) Empty Re: Michael's Game Master Application (accepted)

Post  michael Sun May 17, 2009 3:19 am

I have edited my app and i hope it suits you

-Michael Very Happy
michael
michael

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down