The DesStory Community. :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application/No name yet.

2 posters

Go down

GM Application/No name yet. Empty GM Application/No name yet.

Post  themuffin243 Sat May 23, 2009 1:24 am

In-game name: Havent gotten in yet. THe server has been down.

Timezone:Chicago

Time/days spent on DesStory: 0

GM Experience:I have been a GM for 2 months on a server and have previously banned and found some hackers

Why you are suitable to be GM:
I would help protect the server from hackers and people who want to ruin the fun from a private server

What you will do as a GM:I will help protect the server from hackers and people who try to do stuff that shall mess up the server or make somebody quit.

Anything that makes you different to any other GM candidate: I am great at communicating with people. I love to have fun! If there was something I could do just to help the server that would be great.

What you will do when you see a new player: Nothing unless they ask me or I would say, "Hello, Welcome to our server I hope you enjoy it!"

Anything extra you would like to say: I am intermediate at java coding I can make custom NPC change some scripts. All i would need is the Pack you are using that is it all.

GM application terms&agreement [Simply highlight yes or no]:Yes
I agree that I have not lied about anything in the answers above, and know that if I have lied about being a GM on certain servers which I have not been, my application will be deleted. If I am chosen to be a GM on DesStory I will not advertise another server, give out free equipment, abuse GM power, or do anything against the DesStory rules. I will not be arrogant to players, and will be able to get along with other GMs. [YES/NO]:Yes

themuffin243

Back to top Go down

GM Application/No name yet. Empty Re: GM Application/No name yet.

Post  Monique Sat May 23, 2009 1:29 am

Please do not post an application before you have even been on the server itself.
It is no use to have a GM who does not know the server details or know some of the community.
Although this application is extremely well done, I am afraid you will have to be on hold for the moment.
Thanks for your effort.

Monique

Back to top Go down