The DesStory Community. :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lizzyy's GM Application

Go down

Lizzyy's GM Application Empty Lizzyy's GM Application

Post  lizzyy Tue May 26, 2009 9:04 am

In-game name: Lizzyy

Timezone: GMT+1

Time/days spent on DesStory: Started today, planning to stay! :]

GM Experience: I have been a GM on many servers including but not limited to, EventMS, EventSMS, BlueHzMS, KinkyMS, ArmorMS, ToxicMS, and ToastyMS.

Why you are suitable to be GM: I am suitable to be a GM because I am friendly, I know most of the GM commands, and I dont get frusterated easily, so I can help people with their problems.

What you will do as a GM: I will help people to my best ability.

Anything that makes you different to any other GM candidate: I am old enough, not too old, and not too young. I am honest, and I follow the rules, always.

What you will do when you see a new player: Even when I am not a GM, I try and greet/make friends with every new person I dont know. Like I said, I am a friendly person <3.

Anything extra you would like to say: I plan to stay with this server for a while, and I would LOVE to be a part of your staff! Very Happy

GM application terms&agreement [Simply highlight yes or no]:
I agree that I have not lied about anything in the answers above, and know that if I have lied about being a GM on certain servers which I have not been, my application will be deleted. If I am chosen to be a GM on DesStory I will not advertise another server, give out free equipment, abuse GM power, or do anything against the DesStory rules. I will not be arrogant to players, and will be able to get along with other GMs. [YES/NO]

lizzyy

Back to top Go down