The DesStory Community. :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C00l Beans GM Application

Go down

C00l Beans GM Application Empty C00l Beans GM Application

Post  cantfit Sun May 24, 2009 2:39 pm

In-game name: Hana

Timezone: GMT +10

Time/days spent on DesStory: First day here but
i hope i get along with everyone else ^^

GM Experience: have been GM on HarukiMS and other unknown servers!

Why you are suitable to be GM: Non Abusing of powers, on 1-2hrs a day (school certificate soz)

What you will do as a GM: Help new players, gain more experience so as to help others.
make my guide/tut to desstory.

Anything that makes you different to any other GM candidate: Any note of bad conduct or abuse and
i will accept ban or consequences.

What you will do when you see a new player: Do you need help?, Check out the tutorial i have made it
will help you. Add me and if you have any problem ask away!

Anything extra you would like to say: Even if i don't make GM other (maybe) better candidates can
take my spot. And my user name C00l Beans wont fit so....

GM application terms&agreement [Simply highlight yes or no]:
I agree that I have not lied about anything in the answers above, and know that if I have lied about being a GM on certain servers which I have not been, my application will be deleted. If I am chosen to be a GM on DesStory I will not advertise another server, give out free equipment, abuse GM power, or do anything against the DesStory rules. I will not be arrogant to players, and will be able to get along with other GMs. [YES/NO] YES Wink YES Wink YES

cantfit

Back to top Go down

C00l Beans GM Application Empty My bad!

Post  C00l Beans Sun May 24, 2009 2:42 pm

that is me my bad forgot to login hehehe Laughing

C00l Beans

Back to top Go down