The DesStory Community. :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smurfs GM APPPPPPPPPPPp

Go down

Smurfs GM APPPPPPPPPPPp Empty Smurfs GM APPPPPPPPPPPp

Post  Smurf Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:51 am

In-game name:I've never played the game inside...But,im sure my name WILL be Smurfs

Timezone:Im not really sure how to check this.

Time/days spent on DesStory: Im new but.. im really looking foward to help out.

GM Experience: I've helped people in ExtravaganceMS, SydenyMS and so on

Why you are suitable to be GM: 1: Im really mature but sometimes i joke around 2:I dont slack around and talk with people 3: I do
as im told 4: Other people suck xD (Joking around)

What you will do as a GM: As GM i can help you code stuff, I can do Script.

Anything that makes you different to any other GM candidate: They might now be able to code and script like me. And im sure alot of other GMs will slack around most of the time and not do there job.

What you will do when you see a new player: I will introduce to them to some things that the server haves. Like Costume NPCs and stuff like that.

Anything extra you would like to say: I want to say that. Even though if i am not picked as GM in this server, i will gladly still play this server cuase it seems to ROCK=). And oh yeah..... If i get GM Please E mail me that i got GM at

kennychimingtran@yahoo.com Thank you if i get picked.

GM application terms&agreement Answer: Yes

I agree that I have not lied about anything in the answers above, and know that if I have lied about being a GM on certain servers which I have not been, my application will be deleted. If I am chosen to be a GM on DesStory I will not advertise another server, give out free equipment, abuse GM power, or do anything against the DesStory rules. I will not be arrogant to players, and will be able to get along with other GMs. Answer:Yes

Smurf

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum