The DesStory Community. :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nathan Gm App

Go down

Nathan Gm App Empty Nathan Gm App

Post  Nathan Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:09 am

In-game name:Nathan lol

Timezone:Pacific time Zone

Time/days spent on DesStory: 2 days lol

GM Experience:to be honest none i want to learn here

Why you are suitable to be GM:It is because i can help DesStory into being a fun and active server for the people who want to play and suggest new thing like a PvP place and sum Events to win rare items not able to get in the game itself and i can also help with problems that people have for example how to get to bosses or sum sort of question

What you will do as a GM:I will help people that have question and also host events or start a Guild for people to just talk. I will do my best to fufill Gm Duties and help the people that are lost

Anything that makes you different to any other GM candidate:I am a 16 year old boy that can make a difference to DesStory and every1 around me

What you will do when you see a new player:I will ask him if he need help finding sumthing or doing sumthing like a job advancement and i will try to help him. Not like lvling him or sumthing that wouldnt be fair to every1 else

Anything extra you would like to say:I would say that i dont have Gm Coding Stuff But i want to learn or atleast try to help with anything needed to be helped with and i can also help a new player find his way to make DesStory Very enjoyable

GM application terms&agreement [Simply highlight yes or no]:
I agree that I have not lied about anything in the answers above, and know that if I have lied about being a GM on certain servers which I have not been, my application will be deleted. If I am chosen to be a GM on DesStory I will not advertise another server, give out free equipment, abuse GM power, or do anything against the DesStory rules. I will not be arrogant to players, and will be able to get along with other GMs. [YES/NO]

Nathan

Back to top Go down