The DesStory Community. :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM APPLICATIONNNNN :D

2 posters

Go down

GM APPLICATIONNNNN :D Empty GM APPLICATIONNNNN :D

Post  ThR3mixed Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Name: Benedict Chiu Wai Cheong
IGN: ThR3mixed
Time Zone?: +8GMT
Time spent in DesStory?: well, im new to this server. LOL.
Experience?: Was GM for Gear MS, another hamachi server, which is already closed down. I was gm from when it started till it ended. Was stalking suspicious characters every now and then when it was operating, and after there is solid evidence, ill ban him. I dont just ban maplers without finding out the truth ;D
Why do you think your a suitable GM?: Im a very fun person, and like to host GM events, GearMS, when a winner is picked, i would congratulate him through smega and then warp him to the GM map. Prize would be 50-100 NX slimes, depending on his position.
What will you do as a GM?: I would make maplers feel that DesStory is like their internet home =D
What makes you different from other GM candidates?: I am different as i would treat ALL maplers, new or experienced, poor or rich as my family. Very Happy
What would you do when you see a new player?: I would welcome him warmly to DesStory, and if he has any questions, ill answer it to him, until he understands that question 100%.
Any other info?: The events i do best are dress up events. Very Happy VOTE FOR ME PLEASE DESSTORY PLAYERS Very Happy

ThR3mixed

Back to top Go down

GM APPLICATIONNNNN :D Empty Re: GM APPLICATIONNNNN :D

Post  michael Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:43 pm

nice app dude!

good luck to you Very Happy
michael
michael

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum